Origin, purpose, legal basis and nature of the data processed
The processing of your personal data, and/or details provided by you directly is carried out by the Data Controller for the purpose of concluding the contract with the Customer and/or in the context of the execution and/or stipulation of the same and/or for the purposes of services offered by the Data Controller.
In compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data and without the need for specific consent from the interested party, the data will be stored, collected and processed by the Data Controller for the following purposes:
- fulfillment of contractual obligations, execution and/or stipulation of the contract with the Customer and/or management of any pre-contractual measures, as well as access to the services offered by the Data Controller;
- fulfillment of any regulatory obligations, tax and fiscal provisions deriving from the conduct of business activities and obligations related to administrative and accounting activities;
- communication of data to third parties for the fulfillment of contractual obligations, execution and/or stipulation of the contract with the Customer and/or management of any pre-contractual measures;
- disclosure of data to third parties for any regulatory obligations, fiscal and tax provisions arising from the performance of the business and obligations related to administrative and accounting activities.
- sending newsletters and communications for direct marketing purposes via email in relation to the services provided by the Data Controller;
The legal bases of the processing for the purposes outlined in point a), b), c) and d) indicated above are the articles. 6.1.b) and 6.1.c) of the Regulations.
The provision of data for the aforementioned purposes is optional, but failure to provide the data and refusal to provide it would make it impossible for the owner to execute and/or stipulate the contract and provide the services requested by the same.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data for purposes e) is art. 6.1.a) of the GDPR as the treatment are based on consent; it is specified that the Data Controller may collect a single consent for the purposes described therein pursuant to the General Provision of the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data “Guidelines on promotional activities and the fight against spam” of July 4, 2013. The provision of the consent to the use of data for marketing purposes is optional and if the interested party wishes to oppose the processing of data for marketing purposes carried out with the means indicated here, as well as revoke the consent given, they may do so at any time without any consequence (except for the fact that it will no longer receive marketing communications) by following the instructions in the “Rights of the interested party” section of this Information.
Finally, we remind you that for the treatment carried out for the purpose of sending direct advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communications in relation to products or services similar to those used by the Customer, the Company may use e-mail addresses or personal data pursuant to and within the limits permitted by art. 130, paragraph 4 of the Code and the provision of the Guarantor Authority for the Protection of Personal Data of June 19, 2008 even in the absence of explicit consent. The legal basis for data processing for this purpose is Art. 6, paragraph 1, Letter f) of the GDPR, without prejudice to the possibility of opposing such processing at any time following the instructions in the “Rights of the interested party” section of this Notice.